Find a Therapist
You can find short details of some Re-Vision trained therapists on this page.
The therapists are currently listed under general geographical areas. If you click on the heading you will see entries for all our therapists in that area. At the end of each entry are contact details which usually include a link to a web site where you can find out more and email and phone numbers for you to contact them directly.
If you are unemployed or on a low income, some of the therapists may be able to offer help at reduced rates, contact the therapist directly to find out more.
Re-Vision also runs a low cost counselling service based at our home in NW6.
South East England (Except London which has separate listings below)
Elizabeth Barnett, Ph.D., MBACP Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (UKCP reg.)
Practising in: Milton Keynes MK16
- Issues covered: Depression, anxiety, loss and bereavement, abuse covering domestic violence, trauma , PTSD.
- Additional specialisations: I have a particular interest in working with older people.
- About me: I have been in private practice for nine years, and have worked part-time in a Community Health Team in the NHS, and in a women’s refuge. I have a background is in management, and academic research. I speak French and some Turkish.
- Fees: £35 per session
- Contact: www.Counselling60plus.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01908 617573
Johanne Bignell, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis (MBACP), MA in Counselling & Psychotherapy
Practising in: Hastings TN34 and London (NW1)
- Issues covered: depression, shame, general anxiety, loss and bereavement, gender identity, self-esteem, finding meaning and purpose
- Additional specialisations: I have worked for several years with women who have suffered trauma and abuse
- About me: I have had a private practice since 2007 and I see clients both in Hastings and London
- Fees: £45-55
- Contact: email@example.com 07985 157 092
Mica Bobsin, Diploma in Integrative Counselling, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (UKCP Reg), Diploma in Supervision
Practising in: Brighton & Hove BN3, East and West Sussex
- Issues covered: Generally speaking I work with all issues in the sense that I work with the whole person and not just the ‘symptom’. Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual distress will lead to symptoms which are important expressions of body and psyche but they will also, inevitably, lead us to the deeper soul-story which might need attention and exploration.
- Additional specialisations: I work with adult individuals and couples. I also work as a supervisor.
- About me: I have had a private practice in Brighton and Hove for some 20 years. I have also worked for many years in the field of women’s mental & emotional health. I am a member of BACP and of Pink Therapy and I also speak fluent German.
- Fees: £50 per full hour
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01273 773144
Kevin Burns, Diploma in Integrative Transpersonal Counselling, MBACP.
Practising in: Lewes BN7, Brighton BN1
- Issues covered: anxiety, relationships, trauma, sexuality, gender, men’s issues, personal development
- Additional Interests: Somatic Experiencing (SE)
- About me: An experienced counsellor with a busy practice in Sussex. I work mainly long term, although there is no requirement to commit to this initially. I have a special interest in trauma and am currently completing training in Somatic Experiencing. Please see my website and blog for full details.
- Fees: £50 (some concessions)
- Contact: Email: email@example.com 07832 330 948 Web http://www.kevinburnscounselling.co.uk/
Michael Fairbairn, B. Sc., Dip. Couns and Dip Psych, Member of BACP and UKCP
Practising in: St Albans, Herts AL3
- Issues covered: Anxiety, bereavement, stress, depression, times of transition, problems at work, relationships, loss of direction.
- Additional specialisations: Couples
- About me: I have been in private practice in St Albans for 8 years and have also worked in general counselling agencies throughout Hertfordshire. I have been actively involved in supporting and promoting counselling for adolescents in Hertfordshire.
- Fees: £45/ session for Individuals and £70/ session for Couples
- Contact: www.albanscounselling.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01727 766 955 and 07850 766 955
Julie Harding, UKCP Registered Psychotherapist.Dip Counselling, Dip Psychotherapy, Cert Supervision, Cert in Arts Therapies
Practising in: Kings Langley, Herts WD4 and Re-Vision, Queens Park, NW6
- Issues covered: Abuse, anxiety, anger, bereavement, depression, health problems, low self-esteem, mid-life crisis, post-natal depression, relationship troubles, sexual issues, spirituality, sexuality.
- Additional specialisations: supervision, therapy for counselling students, creative therapies
- About me: I have over 17 years’ experience in private practice and have also worked in the voluntary sector, GP surgeries and for the charity, MIND.
- Fees: £50, some concessions (Supervision £55)
- Contact: http://www.juliehardingtherapy.com/ email@example.com 01923 268572
Fiona Hancock, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Diploma in Couples Therapy, Diploma in Supervision, Diploma in Wild Therapy.
Practising in: Hastings, East Sussex
- Issues covered: Relationship issues for individuals and couples, communication, conflict, affairs, differences, family demands, health issues, sexual differences, desire issues etc.
- intimacy, self-esteem, past physical, sexual or other abuse, issues with sexuality, anxiety, stress, depression, crises, things in the way of what you want or struggle to know what this is, Physical and health concerns , separations, abandonments, betrayal, spirituality, relationship to nature, the more human and other than human.
- Additional specialisations: Couples. LGBT. Wild Therapy – sessions outdoors. Supervision – experience of supporting those in Private Practice, building business as well as NHS, MIND and other organisations.
- About me: I have had a private practice for 18 years. I have experience of working within mental health and also run workshops in a variety of settings. I have an interest in how the body stores and processes things it hasn’t been able to. I also offer sessions outdoors if appropriate, where nature is the co-therapist.
- Fees: £50-£60 a session
- Contact: www.innerway.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07855 077494
Linda Helm-Manley, Post Dip Integrative Psychotherapy UKCP, BACP Accred
Practising in: Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM21
- Issues covered: Any psychological and emotional distress affecting life
- Additional specialisations: Body dynamics, couples, young people, groups, personal safety and assertiveness awareness
- About me: I work intuitively. I have been a facilitator for counselling training, run workshops for groups and am a martial artist with over 30 years of experience. All of these areas help to inform my work. Let’s see what emerges.
- Fees: £54 individuals, £62 couples. Groups – please contact me directly.
- Contact: www.lindahelm-manley.counselling.co.uk/?p=1041/Who-Am-I?, email@example.com 07946 615 446
Nicki Holland, Member of UK Council for Psychotherapy
Practising in: Thames Ditton KT7
- Issues covered: anxiety, low self confidence & esteem, lack of meaning, depression, bereavement, loneliness, relationship issues, mid life crisis, blocked creativity, stress, exhaustion, trauma, abuse – emotional, sexual & physical, psyche-soma illness, panic attacks, other mental distress
- Additional specialisations: Training therapist for ReVision students
- About me: I have been in private practice for twenty eight years. I also work with the body and at depth
- Fees: £55 with some concessions
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8398 8401
Practising in: Eastbourne BN20, London E14
- Issues covered: relationships, depression, anger, search for meaning, men who are ‘nice guys’
- Additional Interests: sex addiction, men’s issues
- About me: I see individuals and couples. I help people explore how to alleviate the pain of their symptoms while also looking at the deeper meaning of those symptoms in their lives and relationships.
- Fees: £45 Eastbourne, £65 London
- Contact: Email: email@example.com Web http://www.patrickmccurrycounselling.co.uk/
See also Nicky Marshall under ‘Outside UK’, also practises in Chislehurst BR7; and Sevenoaks TN15
Tanya Nielson, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling, Certificate in Therapeutic work with Children, currently undertaking Diploma in Counselling Supervision (to end early 2015)
Practising in: Brighton BN1 & at 92-94 Tooley St, London Bridge, London SE1
- Issues covered: Early childhood trauma & abuse, adult trauma & abuse, grief & loss, relationships, culture & identity
- Additional specialisations: Families, adolescents, EMDR
- About me: I am a therapist that pays attention to diverse social/cultural differences and concerns. I work creatively, supporting those seeking therapy to tap into their own inner wisdom and resources.
- Fees: £45 London/ £35 Brighton
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 07729 844 777
Polly Plowman, European Certificate of Psychotherapy, UKCP Psychotherapy Registration, BACP Senior Supervisor Accreditation, Individuals and Groups, Certificate in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy and Group Leadership, Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling, Psychosynthesis Supervision training
Practising in: Manningtree, Essex CO11
- Issues covered: A wide range of issues including but not exclusive to … Stress and depression, life crises, personal identity, sexuality, anxiety, relationships, loss.
- Additional specialisations: My main therapy work is with adult individuals, though I do see some couples.
- About me: I also work as a supervisor and trainer. I do not work with children. I have over 25 years experience as counsellor, therapist and supervisor. I was for over 17 years a trainer at Re-Vision. See my website for more personal and professional information.
- Fees: £50 per hour
- Contact: www.plowmanpsychotherapy.co.uk, email@example.com, 01206 393104 or 07792 986403
Hannah Russill, Professional diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counsellling (Re-Vision), Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (Re-Vision), MBACP, UKCP reg.
Practising in: Milton Keynes MK13
- Issues covered: Loss (including bereavement), unresolved early experience (including trauma), generalized fear and /or anxiety, mid-life dis-ease, creative difficulties, sexual and spiritual concerns, confusion about (or loss of) life-direction.
- About me: After careers in classical music and contemplative monasticism, I trained as a counsellor and therapist alongside my work in mental health and school settings. I have a private therapy practice.
- Fees: £35 – £45
- Contact: hannahrussill.wordpress.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 0745 485 4890
Tatiana Shuttleworth, B.Ed., Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy P.G. Diploma Psychosynthesis Couns; P.G.Cert. in Groupwork; UKCP registered Psychotherapist. Dip. Contextual Couple Counselling
Practising in: West Sussex RH20
- Issues covered: Relationship issues, Couple work, Inter-generational trauma, Women’s groups, Women’s work, Family work, Sexuality, Gender issues, Disability, Bereavement
- About me: Tatiana’s background includes teaching, family work and providing training and workshops with Health, Education and Social Services. She is a founding director of time2relate.
- Fees: £60 Individual, £90 Couple
- Contact: www.time2relate.com, email@example.com, 07714 648 877
Diane Salisbury, Counselling diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis (BACP Registered), Degree in Psychosocial Studies.
Practising in: Faversham, Kent, ME13 and North London N7 and NW5
- I have worked with clients from a wide variety of backgrounds and with many different issues, including grief, loss, anxiety. depression, self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, mid-life transition, sexual abuse, and relationship issues.
- Additional specialisations: Birth, Motherhood
- About me: I have an open and down to earth approach and set out to create a warm and safe environment, for you to explore what is troubling you. I offer confidential, supportive, and non-judgmental space.
- Fees: £48 per 50 minute session, Initial meeting £25
- Contact: 07534 199880 firstname.lastname@example.org http://dianesalisbury.co.uk/
Jill White, Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling and Psychotherapy, Diploma in Contextual Couples Counselling
Practising in: Reigate and Redhill, East Surrey RH2 Wimbledon and Southfields, London SW18
- Issues covered: I am experienced in supporting clients with difficulties such as:Anxiety and stress, Depression, Bereavement or loss, Abuse, Relationship difficulties, Recurring symptoms of illness or health problems, Sexual issues. Mid-life crisis, Loss of direction, Spiritual issues, Self-development
- Additional specialisations: I work with both individuals and couples
- About me: I have a private practice which was established in 2003. My background is in the field of parent education and support. Over a period of ten years, I gained experience working within the NHS and in private settings, facilitating groups and working experientially with individuals and couples.
- Fees: £42 for individuals, and £60 for couples; £52 for individuals at my London Practice after 6pm. Concessions offered in certain circumstances
- Contact: www.jillwhitecounselling.co.uk, email@example.com, t: 0870 405 1850, m: 07722 824744
Deborah Lyttelton, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (2004), Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (2008), Diploma Supervision with Soul (2014)
Practising in: Suffolk, IP19 & Islington, N7 (Supervision only)
- Issues covered: I have experience in working with a wide range of issues which include: stress, anxiety, addictions & eating disorders, self-harm, loss & bereavement, disability and chronic illness, sexual abuse, domestic violence and relationships. I always try to work with people holistically and see beyond the “issue”.
- Additional specialisations: I have particular experience in working with issues surrounding sexual abuse and trauma – I work with both survivors and perpetrators of abuse. I also specialise in working with people with learning disabilities.
- About me: I have experience as a therapist in private practice, the NHS and the voluntary sector. I am a supervisor at Re-Vision’s Low Cost Counselling Service, the Spiral Centre and in my private practice. I provide both psychotherapy and supervision on Skype.
- Fees: £45 per hour for psychotherapy in Suffolk or on Skype, £60 per hour for supervision
- Contact: www.
deborahlytteltonpsychotherapy. co.uk; firstname.lastname@example.org; 07545 876 564
Polly Plowman BA, Cert Ed, Diploma Psychosynthesis Counselling
Practising in: Manningtree, Essex CO11
- Issues covered: General therapeutic issues, including but not exclusive to….depression, life crises, identity and sense of purpose, relationship difficulties.
- Additional specialisations: I do not specialise, but have over 30 years in practise with a very wide range of people and problems. I work only with adults, either in individual sessions or in couples.
- About me: I am convinced that people must be heard as individuals and respond to personally, rather than have the ‘treatment’ delivered according to a formula. For me, the quality of the therapeutic relationship is key.
- Fees: £55 per hour
- Contact: http://www.plowmanpsychotherapy.co.uk/ email@example.com 01206393104 or 07792986403
South West England
Eve Adams, BA, Cert Ed, Dip in Integrative Psychosynthesis, UKCP registered.
Practising in: Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham areas of Glos. GL6
- Issues covered: General
- Additional specialisations: Short term counselling, therapy and supervision. Couples Counselling and therapy. Dreamwork, Mindfulness. Mentoring service for people who are setting up a practice or group.
- About me: I am an ‘elder’ practitioner! I trained counsellors from 1995, and for 25 years ran creative groups for women influenced by Earth based Spirituality. I completed the Leadership Programme in BodySoul with Marion Woodman. Currently interested in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology, Dreams, and how nature impacts the therapy room.
- Fees: £50 (will give concessions)
- Contact: www.soultides.org.uk, 01452 813355
Elizabeth Baker, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (MBACP) Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (UKCP registered)
Practising in: Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham areas of Glouc. GL4
- Issues covered: Anxiety, loss and bereavement, depression, gender identity, loss of purpose and meaning, mid-life crisis, mother/daughter issues, relationships, stress.
- Additional specialisations: In addition to working both short term and long term with adults, I have done a further training in counselling adolescents.
- I am particularly interested in the BodySoul work of Marion Woodman.
- About me: I established a private practice in 2008 after working in a local counselling agency. My background is in NHS management and later, art history. The creative arts are important personally and professionally; clients often find images, poetry and stories offer new ways to understand their lives.
- Fees: Please see website
- Contact: www.elizabethbakercounselling.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org, 07974 723021
Lesley Chiles, Dip. Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Dip. Integ. Psychosynthesis Counselling, Cert. Integ. Supervision
Practising in: Looe, Cornwall PL13
- Issues covered: Emotional problems including anxiety, stress and depression; times of transition and mid-life; loss of meaning and purpose; loss and bereavement; spirituality.
- Additional specialisations: Supervision
- About me: I value the image making abilities of the soul and dream, working within a context of the embodied therapeutic relationship and the cultural and collective environment. Please see website.
- Fees: Sliding scale fee of £35 to £50
- Contact: www.lesleychiles.co.uk, email@example.com, m: 07858 139734
Anstice Fisher, B.A., Dip. Ed., Dip.Psych., UKCP
Practising in: Bath BA1
- Issues covered: I work with individuals and couples on a broad range of life and spiritual issues. Creativity and humour are also allowed
- Additional specialisations: Supervision. Mindfulness one-on-one. I also work (and teach) as a shamanic practitioner with individuals and groups.
- About me: Over 25 years experience as a therapist. Background in theatre and drama-therapy and as supervisor and psychosynthesis trainer in the UK and abroad. Practising Buddhism for 35 years.
- Fees: £50 (individuals), £60 (couples), some concessions available
- Contact: 01225 445 653 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tricia Harragin – Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling; Diploma in Integrative; Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy; Certificate in Couples Counselling; Certificate in Integrative Supervision
Practising in: Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6
- Issues covered: General counselling, psychotherapy and supervision. Please see website for more details
- Additional specialisations: Working with dreams.
- About me: I work with individuals and couples. Offering both short and long-term work. Since my Re-Vision training I participated for some time in Marion Woodman BodySoul work and am now furthering my interest in the depth work of C G Jung in Zurich
- Fees: £50 for individuals (some concessions) £70 for couples
- Contact: www.triciaharragin.co.uk telephone 01453 757848
Pamela Mitra, Dip Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (Re-Vision), MBACP, MCSP, Grad Dip Phys.
Practising in: Cardiff, CF5 and Swansea SA1
- Issues covered: Generic, please see my website for more details.
- About me: I work as a counsellor in private practice and have many years experience of working in health care.
- Fees: £45
- Contact: 07804 832 958 email@example.com , www.pamelamitra.com
Libby Marshall, Diploma in Integrative Transpersonal Counselling MBACP
Practising in: Stroud, Gloucester and Cheltenham area, GL6
- Issues covered: Anxiety, Depression, loss, relationship, loss of meaning and life transitions.
- About me: I am a warm, empathic, compassionate counsellor who can offer a safe space and accompany you on your journey to yourself.
- Fees: £40
- Contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org web http://www.libbymarshallcounselling.co.uk/ phone 07783 853377
David Oxley, Diploma Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling, MA Mindfulness based Buddhist Psychotherapy (Karuna Institute)
Practising in: Central Exeter EX4 : Plymouth PL2: and Totnes TQ9
- Issues covered: Self esteem, anxiety, depression, loss, work issues, sexuality, relationship, spirituality, transitions, life changes
- Additional specialisations: Adoption related issues, mindfulness, Embodied presence Ecopsychology
- About me: Private practice 15 years MBACP Accredited since 2000. i am passionate about what I offer. See my website
- Fees: £40 for individuals. Initial session free
- Contact: www.davidoxleycounselling.co.uk email@example.com 01548 559317 07876051093
Ameyo Katharina Barfred-Dixon, PsF-dk and UKCP registered Integrative Transpersonal Psychotherapist and Supervisor. Post-Dip. Psychotherapy, Dip. Psychosynthesis Counselling, Dip. Body-centred Therapy, Cert.Supervisor, Dipl. Mindfulness. Trainer at ID Academy, DK and PsykosyntesInstitut, SE.
Practising in: Copenhagen Denmark, Ashburton (Devon) and Sweden. (Supervision over Skype)
- Issues covered: Individual Psychotherapy, Spiritaul mentoring, Supervision for individuals and groups
- Additional specialisations: Abuse, Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Eating disorders, Mid-life crises, Spiritual crises
- About me: I have been active in the field for 30 years, as a body-therapist, Counsellor and Psychotherapist, and as Supervisor and Trainer in England, Denmark and Sweden for 17 years. My approach is relational – grounded in the ‘here and now’.
- Fees: £55-£70 for 50 minutes
- Contact: 0045 2298 7994 firstname.lastname@example.org www.in-relation.eu skype ID: barfred-dixon
Linda Gaskell, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (UKCP reg.) Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (MBACP)
Practising in: Hitchin and Stotfold, Hertfordshire, SG5
- Issues covered: Depression, relationship, anxiety/stress, life purpose/life stage thresholds, work crisis, bereavement and loss, female health, self esteem, stuckness and blocks.
- About me: Soul and relationship lie at the core of my approach. I work in private practise, along with agency work in Hertfordshire, working with adults and young adults.
- Fees: £45 per session (some concessions)
- Contact: 01462 735 924 email@example.com
Michelle Whiteside, UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and Supervisor, MBACP, BACP Accredited Counsellor, Certificated Mindfulness Stress Reduction Teacher, Certified Group Facilitator and trainer
Practising in: Lincoln, LN6
- Issues covered: Depression, Anxiety, Loss, Mid Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self Worth, Spirituality, Trauma, Stress and Relaxation,
- Additional specialisations: Supervision, Mindfulness Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8 week Programme Teacher.
- About me: I am a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and Supervisor and BACP Accredited Counsellor who has been in private practice since 2006. I am also a certificated teacher of the Mindfulness Stress Reduction 8 week programme, I run regular group workshops in the beautiful city of Lincoln where I live, this programme teaches you how to live in the moment through a combination of Meditation and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I also teach the MBSR programme 1:1 or a combination of therapy and mindfulness which allows a more organic programme to suit your individual needs.
- Fees: £50
- Contact: www.revision-u-counselling.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01522 569093 or 07929 377 026
John Hudson, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis (MBACP)
Practising in: HR8, Worcester, Malvern, Ledbury, Birmingham
- Issues covered: General anxiety, loss and bereavement, depression, gender identity, loss or purpose and meaning, mid-life crisis, relationships, stress
- Additional specialisations: Dreamwork, imagery, mindfulness, meditation
- About me: I qualified in 2007 and have continued a small client list. I am also a practising Buddhist with 20 years meditation experience
- Fees: £40 (50 minute sessions)
- Contact: email@example.com 07865 053 687
Katarina Gadjanski – Post-Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy – Certificate in Transpersonal Psychotherapy – Certificate in Group Facilitation – UKCP member
Practising in: Chiswick, London W4
- Issues covered: Please refer to website
- About me: I d have a special interest in Body Psychotherapy and work around somatic expression of emotional issues and trauma. I often use creativity, movement, creative imagination and meditation in therapeutic work with clients
Fees: £60 per 1 hour session. Some concessions available for people on a low income and students.
- Contact: Phone 020 8747 1512 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Web http://four-elements-dmtm.com/
Mark Pearce, BACP registered Counsellor
Practising in: Brentford, Middlesex, TW8
- Issues covered: Anxiety, depression, stress, panic attacks and disorder, relationship issues, spirituality, trauma, gender identity, retreat integration (inc plant medicines), midlife crisis, phobias, work and life purpose, affairs and betrayal, post-traumatic stress disorder, passive-aggressive behavior, low self confidence/esteem, money problems, abuse, suicidal thoughts, redundancy, loneliness, hoarding, anger management, men and masculinity, bullying, eating disorders, self-harm, sex problems, obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Additional specialisations: Chemsex, sexual health (inc HIV), most addictions
- About me: After more than twenty years working in large corporations, I retrained as a Counsellor. The training and experience I have allows me to use different approaches, depending on the clients needs.
Fees: Individuals £60 per session.
- Contact: http://www.mark-pearce.co.uk/
Ian Tromp, MA, Diploma in Integrative Transpersonal Counselling, Certificate in Supervision with Soul, Accredited and Registered MBACP
Practising in: Birmingham, B13 and B14
- Issues covered: General anxiety, loss and bereavement, depression, loss of purpose and meaning, mid-life crisis, relationships, stress, spiritual practice.
- Additional specialisations: Dreamwork, imagery, mindfulness, meditation
- About me: I have worked in full-time practice since 2009, I focus on body and soul, and work to support my clients in becoming more of who they might be.
Fees: £40-60 per session depending on income.
- Contact: Tel 07950554708 email@example.com http://www.iantromp.org/
Jessica Davies, Counsellor (MBACP)
Practicing in: Central London, EC1
- Issues covered: anxiety, bereavement, depression, loss, spiritaulity, trauma.
- Additional specialisations: Spiritaulity
- About me: I can work with you to allow the life you really want. I work with anxiety, depression, trauma and loss; loss of belonging and cultural identity as well as loss through bereavement including childhood bereavement.
- Fees: £65 a session
- Contact: web https://jessicadavies.org.uk/ email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 07806 703427
Tandy Deane-Gray: Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, & MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling
Practicing in: Central London, Marylebone NW1
- Issues covered: Relationship, Mid-life issues, Depression/melancholia, Trauma in childhood, and loss.
- Additional specialisations: Unhappiness after childbirth/PND, Parenting
- About me: I live in London and enjoy our multicultural society. My background is in Health Care, I have been working in counseling and psychotherapy since 2000.
- Fees: A basic £50 fee, which is negotiable depending on a client’s income
- Contact: 07905 309550
Chris Payne, Dip. Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (CCF – 1995), Dip Int. Psychosynthesis psychotherapy (RV – 2002)
Practising in: Central London EC1V and NW1
- Issues covered: Mood, anxiety, relationship, loss, addiction, sexuality, HIV, potential, mid-life issues
- Additional specialisations: Couples
- About me: In addition to my psychosynthesis training, I work with psychodynamic, particularly Kleinian ideas. The thinker who has influenced me most is Thomas Moore. I am experienced in working with a short-term focus or in an open-ended way
- Fees: £55 (reduced fee may be possible for daytime sessions)
- Contact: email@example.com, 0207 722 6874 or 07551723147, website: http://www.therapycamdenec1.co.uk/ facebook: therapycamdenec1
Lucas Teague PG Dip, MBACP (reg), UKCP registered Integrative Transpersonal Psychotherapist
Practising in: Brick Lane, E1
- Issues covered: Bereavement, Anxiety, Relationship Issues, Depression, Physical Issues
- Additional specialisations: severe and enduring mental health issues, men’s mental health, mindfulness.
- About me: I work with male and female clients presenting with anxiety, depression, bereavement and relationship difficulties. I provide a safe, confidential space to explore what is troubling you, and work holistically with making changes in your life.
- I provide group and individual supervision.
- Fees: £55 per session. Concessionary rates offered.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07894526987
- website www.lucasteaguepsychotherapy.co.uk
Eva Vibert, BA, MA ( Special ed.), Dip. Art Psychotherapy , Dip. Transpersonal Psychotherapy. Dip.Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy. Cert. Couple Counselling, Dip. Psychological Astrology.
Practising in: London NW1
- Issues covered: All issues, except eating disorders.
- Additional specialisations: Learning disabilities, couples, supervision, working with trainee therapists.
- About me: I have had a private practice for 19 years. Previous to that I was a special education teacher in the US.
- I have experience working in psychiatric setting, with in-patient and out-patient clients working individually and with groups. I am also a potter and a painter and an astrologer. I use art in therapy practice and make use of astrological insight when it is appropriate and desired by my clients. I also work in Hungarian, that is my first language.
- Fees: On a sliding scale between 50£-80£ for one hour sessions – depending on the frequency of sessions and individual circumstances.
- Contact: email@example.com, 0203 489 4265
Alisha Whittington, Dip. Integrative Transpersonal Counselling
Practicing in: Old Street, EC1V
- Issues covered: Anxiety, depression, loss, trauma, bereavement
- About me: I work one to one with men and women, providing both long and short term counselling. I will work with you to create a supportive environment in which to explore issues of anxiety, depression, loss, trauma, or bereavement with compassion and honesty.
- Fees: £65 a session
- Contact: web https://www.alishawhittington.com/ email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 07342 762276
See Kirk Kamal Lock under North London, who also practices in Central London SW1
See Sheila Munro under South West London, who also practices in Vauxhall
North West London
Juliet Carr, BSc (Hons); Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling; MBACP Reg
Practising in: Queens Park, NW6
- Issues covered: Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Work related issues, Self-esteem, Identity issues, Abuse, Loss, Bereavement, Developmental Transitions, Mid-life Crisis
- Additional specialisations: Trauma recovery
- About me: I have been in practice since 2008 with experience gained in a number of settings including Re-Vision’s low-cost counselling service; the school based children’s charity Place2Be; and One in Four, a charity which supports adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse. As well as private practice, I spent five years as a trauma recovery therapist in a women’s service. My approach is wholistic and when appropriate, I invite exploration through imaginative and creative processes.
- Fees: £60 per session. A small number of concessionary places are available, though I am currently not available to see counselling/therapy students.
- Contact: www.julietcarr.co.uk 07951387431 email@example.com
Dave Clogg, Dip in Integrative Psycho-synthesis MBACP – Qualification on Group work Diploma (Re-Vision)
Practising in: NW1
- Issues covered: Depression, Addiction, D.V. Midlife, Transition, Anxiety, Trauma, Life Coaching, Lifestyle change
- Additional specialisations: 10 years in the addiction field
- About me: I offer relational counselling and support to those curious about or struggling with various life situations. I specialise in addiction, stress and anxiety and lead a team of therapists in a holistic, and community based Rehabilitation programme based in Central London.
- Fees: £40 – £70 – (Plus some low cost depending on circumstances)
- Contact: 07903 053 853 firstname.lastname@example.org
Louis Heyse-Moore DM, FRCP, Diploma Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling, MBACP, SEP, TFT® Algorithms
Practising in: Queens Park, NW6 and Muswell Hill, N10
- Issues covered: I have experience working with a wide variety of issues such as depression, anxiety, grief, relationship difficulties, stress and panic attacks. I have an interest in psychological trauma, (including from medical conditions and treatment) using a body-centred approach, and psycho-spiritual issues.
- Additional specialisations: Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (trauma therapy). Thought Field Therapy (tapping therapy).
- About me: I took early retirement from medicine (I specialised in palliative medicine) because I wanted to train and work psychotherapeutically. I qualified as a counsellor in 2007 and as a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner in 2011. I’m as published author
- Fees: £55 per hour
- Contact: www.heyse-moorecounselling.co.uk , email@example.com 07711 421 545
Mark van Gogh UKCP registered psychotherapist
Practising in: Queen’s Park NW6; Plumstead SE18
- Issues covered: Generic
- About me: I have been in private practice as a counsellor and psychotherapist for twenty five years, and worked as a supervisor and trainer for fifteen years.
- Fees: £50
- Contact: 07761 978 253 firstname.lastname@example.org
Practising in: London NW6
- Issues covered: Relationships / Anxiety / Trauma / Sexual identity / Addiction / Depression
- Additional Specialisations: Children’s issues/Child Psychotherapy
- About me: besides a private practice I have several years of psychotherapeutic experience including Re-Vision’s low-cost counselling service and the school based children’s charity Place2Be, I have particular interest in play therapy and body processing of trauma and invite exploration through imagination and creativity.
- Fees: Negotiable depending on client income
- Contact: email/phone; email@example.com 07766 727187
Joel Simpson, LLB (Hons), MA, Diploma in Intergrative Transpersonal Counselling (MBACP)
Practising in: London NW2, Willesden Green (Zone 2)
- Issues covered: Loneliness, loss, bereavement, grief, depression, addictions and compulsions, childhood and adult trauma, rape, sexual assault, abuse, sexuality and gender identity, coming out, internalised homophobia and transphobia, body dysphoria, living with HIV, chemsex, mid-life issues, stress, anxiety, burnout, loss of identity and meaning.
- Additional Specialisations: Cultural issues, transgenerational trauma, the Diaspora experience, the impact of racism, prejudice and oppression.
- About me: I’m a wounded healer, committed to attending to our soul’s cries and longings. I welcome clients along the wide spectrum of racial, cultural, gender, sexuality and relational expressions.
- Fees: £65 for a 50 minute session (In some circumstances, a temporary or extended discount may be possible, please ask about this when you enquire)
- Contact: email/phone: http://www.joelsimpson.co.uk/ firstname.lastname@example.org 07949601911
See Julie Harding under South East England, who also practises at Queens Park NW6
See Nicky Marshall under Outside UK, also practises at NW6
See Chris Payne under Central London, also practises in NW1
See Johanne Bignell under South East England, who also practises in NW1
See Aoife Nic Charthaigh under Central London, also practises in NW6
Deborah Berger, MBACP, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (2015 & 2005), Certificate in Couples Counselling (2011)
Practising in: Seven Sisters / Turnpike Lane N17 and Spiral Centre, Islington N7
- Issues covered: Experience working with a wide scope of issues including anxiety, relationship, depression, childhood and adult abuse, grief/loss, sexuality/sexual orientation and a sense that something doesn’t feel right in life.
- Additional specialisations: I am interested in the complex issues of culture, heritage, difference and oppression, and understand that each person brings their unique history and values. I work with individuals and couples on a short or long term basis.
- About me: I suggest a one-off initial session so we can meet and you can get a sense of what it would be like to work with me before you decide whether to continue.
- Fees: £55-£60 for individuals, £75-£80 for couples, £45 student supervisees; some concessions available for people on very low income
- Contact: web/email/phone 07900 530507, email@example.com, www.deborahberger.co.uk
Michael Bryant, B.Sc Psychology and Social Work, Ball State Univ. Muncie, IN. (1977), Masters Social Work, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN. (1981), Approved Social Work Training (ASW), London (1988), Post Graduate Diploma in Computing, Univ. North London (1991), Diploma in Integrative Counselling, Re-Vision (2000), Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis, LCCH (2005), BACP UKRCP Senior Accreditation (2007)
Practising in: Highgate N6, Muswell Hill N10 and Crouch End/Wood Green
- Issues covered: I work with a range of issues for individuals and couples, including variety of issues including bereavement, depression, lack of motivation, relationship problems, low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, eating problems, exploring past emotional problems and personal development.
- Additional specialisations: I have extensive experience as a mental health professional as well as working with disordered eating. I am also an experienced clinical hypnotherapist.
- About me: I have over 20 years counselling experience stemming from work both in the US and UK. I work integratively and have worked as a counsellor, a mental health specialist, and as a clinical hypnotherapist.
- Fees: £50 per hour
- Contact: web/email/phone www.mikebryant.info/counselling , firstname.lastname@example.org 07717 860 876
Tim Frost, Dip Integrative Psychosynthesis counselling (2011), MBACP
Practising in: Holloway, London N7 and Sydenham, London SE26
- Issues covered: general, anxiety, depression, sexuality, sexual identity, difficulties with being aware of feelings, relationships, life transitions
- Additional specialisations: teaching mindfulness and meditation
- About me: I have over ten years experience of teaching meditation and Buddhism and of living communally and working in co-operative teams. I lead workshops on making and playing with masks.
- Fees: £45.00 for one hour session
- Contact: www.aprioritherapy.co.uk email@example.com 0788 287 3060
Sarah Logue : Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (UKCP Registered)
Practising in: Finsbury Park N4
- Issues covered: relationship, depression, identity issues, self-esteem, loss
- Additional Specialisations: I have had four years of experience of working with adolescents, 13+
- About me: I have been in practice since 2006, including period at Re-Vision’s low-cost placement, and in my own private practice since 2008.
- Fees: £45 for 50 minutes. I suggest an initial meeting to find out how we will work together.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 07976 709396
Kirk Kamal Lock : Diploma in Integrative Transpersonal counselling (MBACP)
Practising in: Hornsey N8 and Central London SW1.
- Issues covered: Anxiety, depression, relationship issues, loss of meaning, life transitions, childhood issues, shame and envy, bi-racial, mixed identity difficulties, sexual identity, addiction, alcohol and substance misuse, loss and grief, suicidal thoughts.
- Additional Specialisations: Where appropriate I employ skills from Tai Chi and meditation to assist those who come to see me with self-exploration and to feel more grounded and embodied.
- About me: I offer confidential and compassionate counselling with a soulful approach. This allows us to include the difficulty you might be going through to help us make sense of your experience.
- Fees: £60 per (50 minute) session. I have some low cost spaces for those with low income please ask me about this.
- Contact: email@example.com Telephone: 07769338853
Meryem Hassan, Registered Member of BACP, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling (2010), Certificate in Mindful Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2011)
Practising in: Islington N7
- Issues covered: I offer counselling in the following areas: General Anxiety Disorders, Stress, Depression, Self-harm, Body image, Addictions, Domestic abuse, Eating disorders, Gender Identity, LGBTQ, Mindfulness, Personal Development and Positive Psychology
- Additional specialisations: I have had over 20 years experience of working in the field of mental health and well being, with an additional specialism of working with Young People. Where required I can include mindfulness based techniques. I am also a qualified MBTI practitioner (2014) and Sports Coach.
- About me: I am a warm and approachable counsellor. My passion is to support people to aid the development and deeper understanding of their own processes and how they can implement change.
- Fees: £50 per session, Reduced fee sessions begin at £25 (only when available)
- Contact: www.journeys-counselling.co.uk , Meryem@journeys-counselling.co.uk 07946 360 981
Michelle Russell, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (UKCP registered)
Practising in: London N7
- Issues covered: Psychotherapy for individual adults
- About me: Please see my profile for my practise at the Spriral Centre http://spiralcentre.org/counsellors-psychotherapists/#michelle-russell
- Fees: £50 per session
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophia Michaels (nee Speigler), Counselling Diploma
Practising in: Finchley, N3.
I am not currently taking any new clients, and will be returning to practice in January 2019.
- Issues covered: Anxiety, depression, sexual abuse, emotional abuse and neglect, child of alcoholic, dysfunctional family dynamics, relationship problems, trauma.
- Additional specialisations: Family dynamics and the impact on current relationships.
- About me: I trained with Re-Vision as an Integrative Transpersonal Counsellor and work relationally. I am also trained in play therapy. Working with personal and professional experience with adults and young people.
- Fees: £50 per session, with some concessions available.
- Contact: 07731 582500 Email Sophiespiegler@live.com Web: http://familychanges.co.uk/
Annie Tunnicliffe, MBACP, Dip. Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling
Practising in: Crouch End, N8
- Issues covered: General
- Additional specialisations: Experienced individual and group supervisor, trainer, facilitator and coach
- About me: I have twenty years’ experience of counselling/therapy in private practice and ten years supervising. I also have experience of working in both private and public organisations
- Fees: £50 per session counselling, £55 supervision. Occasional low cost depending on client’s situation
- Contact: email@example.com 0208 341 4965
See Diane Salisbury under South East England, who also practises in London N7 and NW5
Keith Barber, Diploma Counselling, Diploma Psychotherapy
Practising in: East Ham, E6
- Issues covered: Depression; anxiety; midlife issues; sexuality, sexual identity and coming out; issues of meaning; life crises; self-esteem.
- Additional specialisations: I work with adults in general, including sexual- and gender-diverse people.
- Fees: Standard fee £65 per session, some concessionary and low cost places available
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8586 7513
Sheila Bartlett, Integrative Psychosynthesis Counsellor and Psychotherapist, Contextual Couple Counsellor and Supervisor. Diplomas: MBACP (Snr Acrred), UKCP Reg. EFT Practitioner
Practising in: London E9 Towpath Walk
- Issues covered: relationships, depression, anxiety, relationship, bereavement, physical issues
- Additional Interests: spiritual dis-ease, childhood sexual abuse, problems at work, loss, stress, panic, sexuality
- About me: I am an older, white woman who has nearly 30 years practice and experience and i enjoy working cross-culturally
- Fees: £55, usually increasing by £1/2 each New Year
- Contact: 020 8985 8820 (voicemail plus service)
Claudine Maguire – Qualified in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (Post Graduate Dip) 2008, Couples, Family and Systematic Psychotherapist (MSc) 2014
Practising in: City Road (Angel Tube) and Central Street (Old Street Tube) EC1V
- Issues covered: Relationships (both within and without), impact of abuse, addiction, emotional struggles, thought struggles, identity struggles, life cycle crises, and spiritual crises.
- Additional specialisations: Couples, Family and Systemic Psychotherapy.
- About me: I have more than twenty years experience of working with people therapeutically in a variety of settings (voluntary, private and statutory sector). I like to integrate my learning and experience in order to provide the most useful approach depending on client need.
- Fees: Individuals £60 per 50 minute session. Couples/Families: £80 per 50 minute session.
- Contact: email@example.com Mobile: 07905603294 Web http://www.londontherapyassociates.co.uk/
Evie Pitman – Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling
Practising in: Old Street, EC1V
- Issues covered: depression, anxiety, childhood sexual abuse. bereavement, anger, loss of meaning/feeling stuck.
- About me: I have a warm and down to earth approach and have experience of working with clients from a diverse social, ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- Fees: Individuals £55 per 50 minute session. Some concessionary at £40
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 07976106535
Julie Ridlington – MBACP Diploma in Integrative Transpersonal Counsellor
Practising in: Old Street, EC1V and Walthamstow, E17
- Issues covered: Anxiety, loss, heartbreak, stuckness, relationship issues, mid life transitions, getting older, identity issues including sexuality and gender.
- About me: I am a warm, relational counsellor providing a safe confidential space where we can explore the heartaches you might have through talking and other soulful approaches using images, writing and dreams.
- Fees: Individuals £65 per 50 minute session. I also offer a limited number of concessions, so please ask when you get in touch.
- Contact: https://www.julieridlington.com/ phone 07792365326 email email@example.com
Celia Urbach, Diploma – Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling, Diploma – Working Therapeutically With Couples
Practising in: Stoke Newington, Hackney, E5
- Issues covered: I have a background in Hospice work and bereavement, but I don’t see myself as specialising in particular issues. I have worked with clients in their early 20’s through to their 80’s, with various concerns including bereavement and loss, trauma and post traumatic stress, health problems, difficult emotions, depression and relationship difficulties, existential issues and questions of meaning.
- Additional specialisations I work with individuals and couples
- About me: I have a private practice midway between Stoke Newington and Clapton, just a 10-minute walk from Church Street. I offer an initial consultation for £10 (£20 for couples) where you can get a feel for how I work.
- Fees: Sliding scale £40 – £65 individuals, £65 – £85 couples
- Contact: http://www.celiaurbachcounselling.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07957 545258
See Patrick McCurry under South East England, who also practises in East London E14
South East London
Lynda Drinkwater Diploma Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling
Practising in West Norwood SE27 (good overground connections West Norwood and Tulse Hill + buses 15 mins from Brixton underground)
- Issues covered: anxiety, depression, stress, bereavement, abuse, relationships, spirituality, life transitions, self esteem, feeling stuck (see website for more details)
- Fee: £50-£70 sliding scale for a 50 minute session
- email@example.com www.lyndadrinkwater.co.uk 07906 050880
Haydn Forde, Diploma Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling, MA Dramatherapy (Sesame), BA (Hons) Acting.
Practising in Camberwell, SE5 (Buses from Elephant and Castle towards Camberwell Green: 35, 45, 68, 468, 12, 176, 171, or 40. From Oval: 185, 436, or 36.
- Issues covered: Relationship difficulties, Bereavement, Sexuality, Gender identity, living with HIV, Abuse, Racism (see my website for more information)
- Additional specialisations: I’ve also had a private supervision practice for six years, having qualified on the Creative Arts Supervision Training (CAST)
- About me: I initially qualified as a dramatherapist in 2006 and worked in adult psychiatry, mainstream education. As a counsellor, I have worked for the NHS and LGBTQ charities.
- Usual fee £55 per 50 minute session, Concessions available – do email me for further information
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.indigo-counselling.com/
David Findlay, Certificate in Psychosynthesis 1982, Diploma in Psychosynthesis 1984, Institute of Psychosynthesis. Certificate in Community and Youth Work and Certificate in Qualification as a Social Worker 1978 Goldsmiths College
Practising in: SE14
- Issues covered See Web Site: http://www.findlaycounselling.co.uk
- Additional specialisations: Courses: http://www.riverofsoul.co.uk
- About me: I have been a full time therapist and trainer for over thirty years so I have a lot of experience. Get it while you can, I’m not as young as I was
- Fees £60 per 50 minute hour, some concessions
- Contact: email@example.com, www.findlaycounselling.co.uk 020 7639 9732
Rasha Hammami: Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Diploma in Integrative Counselling, Certificate in Supervision
Practising in: West Norwood, SE27- good transport links & easy parking
- Issues covered: a wide range – please see website for details
- Additional specialisations: Therapy for young people aged 11+; LGBT; cultural dilemmas & questions of identity. Supervision for young people 11+
- About me: I have worked with people in crisis since 1995, and in education and training for over 20 years. I’m experienced in time-focused counselling work as well as long term psychotherapy
- Fees: £47
- Contact: www.rashahammami.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07799 648 250
Sandra Harewood, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling
Practising in: West Norwood, SE27 with easy access from Dulwich, Streatham and Brixton and Beckenham, BR3 close to Beckenham Junction Rail and Tram Station.
- Issues covered: bereavement, loss, sexual abuse, stress, depression, relationships, anxiety, mid-life crisis and trauma (see website for more details)
- Additional specialisations: I have a particular interest in Difference & Diversity, Culture and Identity
- About me:
- Fees: £45 (some concessions available please enquire)
- Contact: www.sdhcounselling.co.uk, Sandra@sdhcounselling.co.uk 07535 864 836 0203 290 3166
Lucy Nuttall, Psychotherapist
Practising in: South East London SE27 nr West Norwood and Tulse Hill stations; Pimlico SW1 2mins from Pimlico tube and 10mins walk from Victoria and Vauxhall stations.
- Issues covered: relationships, self esteem, sexuality, identity, anxiety, depression, loss of meaning, life transitions,anger, difficulties with feelings
- Additional specialisations: Young people 12 + and Supervisor in training
- About me: I have been in practice since 2005; I also work as a transpersonal coach.
- Fees: £45 in West Norwood; £60 in Pimlico; reductions for trainees and low income clients seen in the daytime.
- Contact: www.lucynuttall.co.uk, email@example.com, 07766 894 465
Mary Smail, Diploma in Psychotherapy (Re-Vision), Diploma Drama & Movement Therapy (Sesame), UKCP Reg Supervisor.
Practising in: London SW2, also offers Phone/Skype availability
- Issues covered: see the website http://marysmailsoulworks.co.uk/
- Additional specialisations: Diagnosis, bereavement, loss, grief, and the dying process.
- About me: I offer talking Psychotherapy, as well as indirect, symbolic approaches using imagination, embodiment, stories and creativity. I draw on sesame dramatherapy, internal family systems, assertion training, spiritual be-befriending. I work in an upstairs room in SW2. On a bus route, parking available.
- Fees: £50 sliding scale per 50 minute session
- Contact: 07931 348052 firstname.lastname@example.org
See Tim Frost under North London, who also practises in Sydenham in SE26
See Mark van Gogh under North West London, who also practises in Plumstead SE18
See Tanya Nielson under South East England, who also practises in London Bridge, SE1
South West London
Sheila Munro, Diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling and Psychotherapy, MBACP and UKCP Reg.
Practising in South London SW8, near Vauxhall station, also convenient for Pimlico (SW1) and Oval and Waterloo stations (SE1 and SE11) and Central London (Zone 1)
- Issues covered: I work with a broad range of issues, including grief/loss, stress/anxiety/depression, abuse/trauma, relationships, family dynamics, challenges of the workplace, retirement/redundancy, life transitions, self-esteem and self-expression
- Additional specialisations: Parenting, Overcoming Bullying, Enhancing creativity
- About me: I have many years’ experience helping a wide variety of people undergo positive changes in their lives. Please contact me to discuss how I may be able to help you.
- Fees: £50-£65 per session, sliding scale
- Contact: www.munrocounselling.co.uk, email@example.com, 0207 450 0824
Sophia Neville, Dip Couns 1998, BACP accredited, Dip Psych 2010, UKCP Dip Supervision
Practising in: Wandsworth, SW18. Wimbledon SW19
- Issues covered: Relationships, anxiety, midlife crisis, sexuality, spirituality, addiction, bereavement
- Additional specialisations: Supervision, Couples
- About me: In practice for 15 years. My early experience was integrative/psychodynamic and undertaking psychotherapy training at Re-Vision further developed a Jungian approach. I work with dreams.
- Fees: £45-£60, sliding scale
- Contact: www.sophianevillecounselling.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8947 0519
Maryann Barone Chapman, MSc. Psychodynamics of Human Development 2004. Diploma Psych Integrative Psychosynthesis 2006. Qualified IAAP Registered Jungian Analyst 2011
Practising in: Wansdworth SW19
- Issues covered: Life, Love, Work, Body and Soul
- Additional specialisations: Trauma, Loss, Identity, Life Direction, Repeated Patterns, Gender, Dreams, Active Imagination.
- About me: I draw on Jungian, Archetypal, Psychoanalytic. Psychodynamic, Transpersonal, Gestalt and Systemic approaches to bring new meaning and purpose to emotional and psychological suffering regarding psyche and her discontents.
- Fees: I have a means tested range. I also offer a discount for students and trainees.
- Contact: www.integratedhealthpsychotherapy.co.uk email@example.com 020 8785 0043
See Lucy Nuttall under South East London who also practises at SW1 Pimlico 2mins from Pimlico tube station and 10 mins walk from Victoria and Vauxhall stations.
Mary Smail, Dramatherapist reg Heath Professions Council, Psychotherapist UKCP
Practising in: London SW2 (Brixton, Victoria line then a five stop bus ride with many buses)
- Issues covered: Self esteem, relationships, blocks to creativity, anxiety, depression, bereavement, sexual orientation, people ostracized from church, confidence building, beyond-death issues
- Additional specialisations: I use both verbal and non verbal techniques as fits each client.
- About me: I have been working as a therapist since 1990, using creative arts and talk therapy as a means of meeting with the healthy part that lives within each person, however life may seem. I mainly do long-term work but am also an Assertion Trainer so am glad to offer outer tools which build confidence in soul intention, sometime in a shorter time!
- Fees: £45 (sliding scale for full time students and exceptional circumstances)
- Contact: www.marysmailsoulworks.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07931 348052
See also Jill White under ‘South East England’ also practices in Wimbledon and Southfields, London SW18
North of England
Simon Turnbull UKCP accredited Psychotherapist
Practising in: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6
- Issues covered: Depression, anxiety, addiction, life transitions, spiritual crises, bereavement, relationship difficulties, low self-esteem and lack of self-worth.
- About me: I have over twenty years experience working in the mental health field, and have been practising as a psychotherapist since 2010. I integrate body work, mindfulness and creative practices into my therapy work.
- Fees: £35 or £50 per 50 minute session, depending on income.
- Contact: 07947 386087 email email@example.com http://www.sheffieldcounselling.co.uk/