Re-Vision – Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis
After more than 25 years of high quality training in the craft of soul-making that meet the needs of a changing world, we believe that counselling and psychotherapy are vital for transformation in troubled times.
Re-Vision combines a spiritual perspective with down-to-earth high quality therapeutic skills. Our counselling and psychotherapy training is an integrative transpersonal model that deepens the vision of Psychosynthesis by drawing on Jungian, Archetypal, Gestalt, Psychodynamic and Systemic approaches.
While reaching out through a public programme, professional development and conferences we also value the community within the student and graduate body. We are fortunate to have Thomas Moore, author of ‘Care of the Soul‘ as our patron. See his comments on Community below.
Re-Vision’s access statement
Professional Training and Other Courses
Re-Vision provides professional training and offers short courses for both personal and professional development, introductory events, and a counselling service.
- For training in counselling (BACP accredited) and in psychotherapy (UKCP accredited)
- For personal development and introductory events
- For professional development workshops
- For Supervision
- For Working with Couples
- For Ecopsychology
- For Group Facilitation
Re-Vision is a registered charity established in 1988 as a counselling and psychotherapy training centre. It has an experienced training group who share much of the responsibility for Re-Vision’s ongoing development.
What are you looking for?
Those who come to Re-Vision include:
- Those exploring their own journey
- Those seeking a career change
- Professionals seeking deeper meaning and quality training
- Those in a life transition or crisis
- Qualified practitioners looking for post-qualifying courses with a spiritual dimension
What are the personal benefits?
- Insight into your purpose and direction
- Healing wounds within a holding space
- Relating more authentically
- A deeper acceptance of both the talented and the shadow aspects of yourself
- More capacity for empathy and for working effectively with others
What past students have said:
- “I have felt held with respect and integrity.”
- “The high quality of training has shown itself throughout enabling me to noticeably improve my client work.”
- “The seminars were inspiring and meaningful.”
- “Things were spoken that I have always felt but never articulated.”
Comments from External Moderator for Psychotherapy Training, Summer 2014:
- “What was striking was the depth of critical reflection and feedback offered to each individual…the phrase ‘frankness from a place of good will’ was offered by a student”
- “Warmth, challenge, appreciation and sense of respect for each other are modelled by the tutors”
- “What I can certainly confirm is that the training at Re-Vision (both academic and practice) is delivered not only to a high standard but … enables students to leave with a soulful light inside.”
"When does an organisation become a community? When it has heart, warmth, connection, intelligence, vision, and humor. I find all these qualities in Re-Vision, a community with which I am happy to be associated. It embodies values of soul and spirit that are often talked about but not lived. Small and beautiful, it gives life and promise to London and to all other places on the globe looking for inspiration."Thomas Moore, author of 'Care of the Soul' and patron of Re-Vision.
Wider communityRe-Vision is a member of the European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy
- 17 Feb 2015Reaching Out: Therapy in Unconventional Settings, 9th MayPsychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility (PCSR) are holding a conference on Saturday 9th May in London entitled ‘The Society Reaching Out: Therapy in Unconventional Settings...
- 29 Jan 2015Foundation year – alternate Wednesdays optionIt’s not long now till our new format foundation year starts. This begins with an induction day at the end of March then training takes place during term time on alternate Wednesdays from 2pm to...
- 29 Jan 2015EAIP Conference in Bucharest May 2015Re-Vision is proud to be a member of the European Association of Integrative Psychotherapy. EAIP are holding their 8th Biennial conference in Bucharest from 29th-31st May, entitled Curiosity, Authent...
- 18 Dec 2014Training Programme ManagerWe are sad to say goodbye to Catherine Bishop who has made a huge contribution over the last nine months as Re-Vision’s first Training Programme Manager. This means we are now looking for someon...
- 18 Dec 2014New format for foundation yearWe are now taking applications for our foundation year (The Soul’s Journey) starting this Spring with training being held on alternate Wednesdays afternoon/evenings. This in addition to our ann...
Come and find out more about us
What we do? What courses are we running? What's different about Re-Vision? More information can be found under Training and Event main menu headings above as well as our videos around the site - or collected together on our video page under 'About Us'.
Full details of our open evenings, open afternoon and Heart and Soul days are on the introductory events page; the next Heart and Soul days are on Sunday 18th January and Saturday 14th February, and the next introductory evening will be on 28th January 2015.
Also under the 'events' menu you can find details of our personal development and continuous professional development programmes.
Or come to our four day 'Transitions' course. This summer's two courses were filled to capacity - the next one runs from 19th - 23rd February 2015. It too seems likely to fill quickly, especially with our second intake for the foundation year starting in the spring. See the Transitions page under the Events menu for more details and other 2015 dates.
Call or email the office to book places on these events.