Re-Vision – Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis
After more than 25 years of high quality training in the craft of soul-making that meet the needs of a changing world, we believe that counselling and psychotherapy are vital for transformation in troubled times.
Re-Vision combines a spiritual perspective with down-to-earth high quality therapeutic skills. Our counselling and psychotherapy training is an integrative transpersonal model that deepens the vision of Psychosynthesis by drawing on Jungian, Archetypal, Gestalt, Psychodynamic and Systemic approaches.
While reaching out through a public programme, professional development and conferences we also value the community within the student and graduate body. We are fortunate to have Thomas Moore, author of ‘Care of the Soul‘ as our patron. See his comments on Community below.
Re-Vision’s access statement
Our low-cost counselling service is listed on: http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/
Professional Training and Other Courses
Re-Vision provides professional training and offers short courses for both personal and professional development, introductory events, and a counselling service.
- For training in counselling (BACP accredited) and in psychotherapy (UKCP accredited)
- For personal development and introductory events
- For professional development workshops
- For Supervision
- For Working with Couples
- For Ecopsychology
- For Group Facilitation
Re-Vision is a registered charity established in 1988 as a counselling and psychotherapy training centre. It has an experienced training group who share much of the responsibility for Re-Vision’s ongoing development.
What are you looking for?
Those who come to Re-Vision include:
- Those exploring their own journey
- Those seeking a career change
- Professionals seeking deeper meaning and quality training
- Those in a life transition or crisis
- Qualified practitioners looking for post-qualifying courses with a spiritual dimension
What are the personal benefits?
- Insight into your purpose and direction
- Healing wounds within a holding space
- Relating more authentically
- A deeper acceptance of both the talented and the shadow aspects of yourself
- More capacity for empathy and for working effectively with others
What past students have said:
- “I have felt held with respect and integrity.”
- “The high quality of training has shown itself throughout enabling me to noticeably improve my client work.”
- “The seminars were inspiring and meaningful.”
- “Things were spoken that I have always felt but never articulated.”
Comments from External Moderator for Psychotherapy Training, Summer 2014:
- “What was striking was the depth of critical reflection and feedback offered to each individual…the phrase ‘frankness from a place of good will’ was offered by a student”
- “Warmth, challenge, appreciation and sense of respect for each other are modelled by the tutors”
- “What I can certainly confirm is that the training at Re-Vision (both academic and practice) is delivered not only to a high standard but … enables students to leave with a soulful light inside.”
"When does an organisation become a community? When it has heart, warmth, connection, intelligence, vision, and humor. I find all these qualities in Re-Vision, a community with which I am happy to be associated. It embodies values of soul and spirit that are often talked about but not lived. Small and beautiful, it gives life and promise to London and to all other places on the globe looking for inspiration."Thomas Moore, author of 'Care of the Soul' and patron of Re-Vision.
Wider communityRe-Vision is a member of the European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy
- 01 Jul 2015Additional format for our foundation yearIf you are thinking of taking our foundation year, ‘The Soul’s Journey’ either as a stand alone personal development course or as the first year of your counselling training, you may...
- 17 Mar 2015Living locally and looking for therapy?There are some vacancies for clients on our low cost counselling service if you are unwaged or on a low income. The therapists are either students completing their training or recently qualified, and...
- 17 Feb 2015Reaching Out: Therapy in Unconventional Settings, 9th MayPsychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility (PCSR) are holding a conference on Saturday 9th May in London entitled ‘The Society Reaching Out: Therapy in Unconventional Settings...
- 29 Jan 2015EAIP Conference in Bucharest May 2015Re-Vision is proud to be a member of the European Association of Integrative Psychotherapy. EAIP are holding their 8th Biennial conference in Bucharest from 29th-31st May, entitled Curiosity, Authent...
Come and find out more about us
What we do? What courses are we running? What's different about Re-Vision?
Come along to our open afternoon on Saturday 27th June from 2 - 4pm and find out more about the Re-Vision approach to professional training and personal development, to see our facilities and to have your questions answered. As with our Open Evenings, the event will begin with a presentation from one of our trainers and then there will be a time for light refreshments and an informal time to ask your questions and meet recent graduates.
Full details of our open evenings, open afternoon and Heart and Soul days are on the introductory events page; the next Heart and Soul day is on Saturday 4th July and the next open evening is Wednesday 5th August.
More information can be found under Training and Event main menu headings above as well as our videos around the site - or collected together on our video page under 'About Us'.
Also under the 'events' menu you can find details of our personal development and continuing professional development programmes.
Or come to our four day 'Transitions' course. The last courses have been filled to capacity so book now for the July or August courses. See the Transitions page under the Events menu for more details.
Call or email the office to book places on these events.