Re-Vision – Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis
After more than 25 years of high quality training in the craft of soul-making that meet the needs of a changing world, we believe that counselling and psychotherapy are vital for transformation in troubled times.
Re-Vision combines a spiritual perspective with down-to-earth high quality therapeutic skills. Our counselling and psychotherapy training is an integrative transpersonal model that deepens the vision of Psychosynthesis by drawing on Jungian, Archetypal, Gestalt, Psychodynamic and Systemic approaches.
While reaching out through a public programme, professional development and conferences we also value the community within the student and graduate body. We are fortunate to have Thomas Moore, author of ‘Care of the Soul‘ as our patron. See his comments on Community below.
Re-Vision’s access statement
Professional Training and Other Courses
Re-Vision provides professional training and offers short courses for both personal and professional development, introductory events, and a counselling service.
- For training in counselling (BACP accredited) and in psychotherapy (UKCP accredited)
- For personal development and introductory events
- For professional development workshops
- For Ecopsychology
- For Group Facilitation
Re-Vision is a registered charity established in 1988 as a counselling and psychotherapy training centre. It has an experienced training group who share much of the responsibility for Re-Vision’s ongoing development.
What are you looking for?
Those who come to Re-Vision include:
- Those exploring their own journey
- Those seeking a career change
- Professionals seeking deeper meaning and quality training
- Those in a life transition or crisis
- Qualified practitioners looking for post-qualifying courses with a spiritual dimension
What are the personal benefits?
- Insight into your purpose and direction
- Healing wounds within a holding space
- Relating more authentically
- A deeper acceptance of both the talented and the shadow aspects of yourself
- More capacity for empathy and for working effectively with others
What past students have said:
- “I have felt held with respect and integrity.”
- “The high quality of training has shown itself throughout enabling me to noticeably improve my client work.”
- “The seminars were inspiring and meaningful.”
- “Things were spoken that I have always felt but never articulated.”
"When does an organisation become a community? When it has heart, warmth, connection, intelligence, vision, and humor. I find all these qualities in Re-Vision, a community with which I am happy to be associated. It embodies values of soul and spirit that are often talked about but not lived. Small and beautiful, it gives life and promise to London and to all other places on the globe looking for inspiration."Thomas Moore, author of 'Care of the Soul' and patron of Re-Vision.
- 06 Aug 2014Work with usWe need a new administrator for three days a week – we are looking for someone very special to work with Antigony and replace Lynda as she goes on to further training with Re-Vision. Could it be...
- 24 Jun 2014Chris Robertson presentation at conference 25th OctoberOn 25th October, the Confederation for Analytical Psychology is holding a conference entitled: Jungian analysis and Humanistic Psychotherapy: Critical connections – past, present and future. Chr...
- 20 May 2014Autumn CPDWe’ve got two new CPD events coming this Autumn. Ewa Robertson is running a series of sessions focusing on different aspects of the “Relational Body” starting on the 29th October. ...
- 07 May 2014Foundation Year October and April startWe are now taking applications for our foundation year (The Soul’s Journey) starting in October with monthly weekend training sessions. See our professional training pages for how to apply. The...
Come and find out more about us
What we do? What courses are we running? What's different about Re-Vision? More information can be found under Training and Event main menu headings above as well as our videos around the site - or collected together on our video page under 'About Us'.
Full details of our open evenings, open afternoon and Heart and Soul days are on the introductory events page; the next Heart and Soul day is Saturday 13th September.
Also under the 'events' menu you can find details of our personal development and continuous professional development programmes. Have a look at recently added events: a series on 'The Relational Body' led by Ewa Robertson which runs on Wednesday evenings from October to November; and on Saturday 15th November, Brenda Crowther will lead a workshop on Sacred Transference in Psychotherapy.
Or come to our four day 'Transitions' course. This summer's two courses were filled to capacity - the next one runs from 19th - 23rd February 2015. It too seems likely to fill quickly, especially with our second intake for the foundation year starting in the spring. See the Transitions page under the Events menu for more details
Call or email the office to book places on these events.