Professional Training and Other Courses
Re-Vision provides professional training and offers short courses for both personal and professional development, introductory events, and a counselling service.
- For training in counselling (BACP accredited) and in psychotherapy (UKCP accredited)
- For personal development and introductory events
- For professional development workshops
- For Ecopsychology
- For Group Facilitation
Re-Vision is a registered charity established in 1988 as a counselling and psychotherapy training centre. It has an experienced training group who share much of the responsibility for Re-Vision’s ongoing development.
Re-Vision – Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis
After 25 years of high quality training in the craft of soul-making that meet the needs of a changing world, we believe that counselling and psychotherapy are vital for transformation in troubled times.
Re-Vision combines a spiritual perspective with down-to-earth high quality therapeutic skills.
Our counselling and psychotherapy training is an integrative transpersonal model that deepens the vision of Psychosynthesis by drawing on Jungian, Archetypal, Gestalt, Psychodynamic and Systemic approaches.
While reaching out through a public programme, professional development and conferences we also value the community within the student and graduate body.
We are fortunate to have Thomas Moore, author of ‘Care of the Soul‘ as our patron. See his comments on Community below.
Re-Vision’s access statement
What are you looking for?
Those who come to Re-Vision include:
- Those exploring their own journey
- Those seeking a career change
- Professionals seeking deeper meaning and quality training
- Those in a life transition or crisis
- Qualified practitioners looking for post-qualifying courses with a spiritual dimension
What are the personal benefits?
- Insight into your purpose and direction
- Healing wounds within a holding space
- Relating more authentically
- A deeper acceptance of both the talented and the shadow aspects of yourself
- More capacity for empathy and for working effectively with others
What past students have said:
- “I have felt held with respect and integrity.”
- “The high quality of training has shown itself throughout enabling me to noticeably improve my client work.”
- “The seminars were inspiring and meaningful.”
- “Things were spoken that I have always felt but never articulated.”
"When does an organisation become a community? When it has heart, warmth, connection, intelligence, vision, and humor. I find all these qualities in Re-Vision, a community with which I am happy to be associated. It embodies values of soul and spirit that are often talked about but not lived. Small and beautiful, it gives life and promise to London and to all other places on the globe looking for inspiration."- Thomas Moore, author of 'Care of the Soul' and patron of Re-Vision.
- 13 Mar 2014Robert Romanyshyn returnsLast year’s talk and day workshop with Robert Romanyshyn, author of ‘The Wounded Researcher” and other books proved very very popular. He is returning to work with Re-Vision for a d...
- 05 Mar 2014Still spaces on Ecopsychology Training‘Therapy as if the Earth Mattered’ This course running over six weekends between April and October 2014 aims to help counsellors, psychotherapists and those in the helping professions fac...
- 26 Jan 2014The next event of Climate Psychology Alliance is on 1st February: Environment, Crisis and the Group. This is joint event with the CPA and the Institute of Group Analysis. Individual, group and governm...
- 15 Dec 2013Training Programme ManagerWe are recruiting to a brand new post. Check out under ‘Jobs’ in the main menu – if it’s the job for you we are looking forward to getting your application – or if it wo...
- 28 Nov 2013Remembering Homeland 25 January 2014Once again, Re-Vision is offering a day conference event. This will be held on Saturday 25th January 2014. This year’s theme is ‘Remembering Homeland’ ‘To come home one must f...
Come and find out more about us
What we do? What courses are we running? What's different about Re-Vision? More information can be found under Training and Event main menu headings above.
Full details of our open evenings, Open Afternoon and Heart and Soul days are on the introductory events page: The next open evening is on Wednesday 2 April.
Also under the 'events' menu you can find details of our personal development and continuous professional development programmes.
Or come to our four day 'Transitions' course (next date 1-5 May 2014) -see the Transitions page under the Events menu for more details
Call or email the office to book a place on any of these.